top of page
Opening Hours: 8.45am - 3.15pm (max 6 ½ hours per day)
For 0 – 6 year old’s.
We are licensed for 36 children, 30 over two years olds and up to 6 under two-year olds per day.
Community based, parents are encouraged to join the Board of Trustee's and support the running of the centre.
Our ratios of teachers to children is higher than the MOE required ratios of 1:5 and 1:10. Under 2’s 1:3, Over 2’s 1: 6.
Children can attend for morning or afternoon sessions or for the whole day.
We are open during school holidays but are closed public holidays and for two weeks at Christmas time. Please see notice board for these dates.
Fees per child:
• $5.50 per hour
• Full day $33 / $35.75
• Session $16.50 / 19.25
• Late fee - $5.00 per quarter hour
• $20 enrolment fee
(Childcare Assistance (WINZ Subsidies) and 20 Hours ECE Available)
Fees, sick leave, changes of enrolment, cancellations of booking.
• Fees are payable in advance weekly or fortnightly by cash or direct credit.
• We do not have any cash on the premises to provide change for cash payments.
• We are enrolled in the 20 hours ECE scheme. This is for 3+ year old’s only.
• Sick or absent day fees are payable.
• For changes to your enrolment or booking of casual sessions please see the Centre Administrator.
• We require two weeks’ notice, in writing, of a cancellation of a permanent booking. Forms available from the Centre Administrator.
• If you have any questions regarding your account or other administrative needs, please direct them to the Centre Manager or Centre Administrator.
bottom of page